- THE INTERNET’S FRESHEST K-CUPS The only K-Cups that are roasted, packaged and shipped on the same day, combining the experience of premium coffee with the convenience of a K-Cup
- MORE JOE FOR YOUR CUP - Unlike the paper filters used by other K-Cup brands, our pleated polypropylene filters do not absorb any flavor, enabling the full flavor profile of artisan crafted beans. Patent-pending DeepBrew design allows up to 50% more coffee for a richer brew and a larger mug
- FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC Our coffees are all Fair Trade certified. The Chosen Bean works with the Ketiara Cooperative in Medan, Sumatra and proudly uses only organic ingredients
- TAKE NOTE OF THESE NOTES This delicious Sumatra roast holds notes of cedar, molasses and dark chocolate with a finishing aroma of maple syrup
- 99.95% RECYCLABLE Combine your care for the environment with your passion for coffee. While other K-Cups only have recyclable cups, our K-Cups use the same #5 recyclable polypropylene for the lid and filter as well, making the entire K-Cup recyclable
I ordered the Costa Rica and the Sumatra varieties as my first order. I was super excited to try them both, but they both turned out terribly weak from my Keurig. I first used the medium setting that I always use and it was so weak I could barely drink it. I next used the smallest setting and it was better, but not worth the price of basically using 2 pods to make one cup of coffee. I might try additional varieties at a discounted price (I paid full price for these) but if not, I wouldn't purchase again.